Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Misc Information

forums forums Monyog Monyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Misc Information

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      brashquido

Hi All,

Just wondering how accurate the “Worst Case Memory Requirement” information was in Monyog? It seems Monyog uses this equation to find out how much memory MySQL *can* use in a worst case senario;

Quote:
      key_buffer + innodb_buffer_pool + max_connections * (read_buffer + sort_buffer + binlog_cache_size) + max_connections * 2MB

I was just working with my tmp_table_size variable which is a per client setting. Shouldn't this appear somewhere in the equation?

I've also seen a similar equation to above in a MySQL tuning guide on the Drupal site, however it uses this;

Quote:
      key_buffer + innodb_buffer_pool + innodb_log_buffer + innodb_additional_mem_pool + net_buffer + max_connections * (read_buffer + join_buffer + sort_buffer + myisam_sort_buffer + thread_stack + tmp_table_size + read_rnd_buffer)

The maximum amount of ram Monyog reports MySQL can use is 129MB, which seems a bit conservative to me. Not sure if the Drupal one is correct either though.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.