Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Feature Request: Restart Program Where It Left Off

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Feature Request: Restart Program Where It Left Off

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      kybert

Many applications now remembers the UI state, and when you close down, and reopen in the morning, the program resets everything to where it was when it was last closed.

Can this be done in sqlyog? I would like very much like it if the query editors were reopened and contained my queries, the results tab showed the results that were last shown, etc. so it is EXACTLY like the program was not closed at all.

I like opening programs when returning to work on mondays everything is as it was when i left on friday.

PHPed, dreamweaver, IE, chrome, visual studio, and lots of other applications i use do this, but SQLyog doesn't 🙁

This is also useful because Win7 simply shuts programs without prompting to save etc when it forces you to do updates to windows, so i loose my sql editor contents when this happens, or when i accidentally click shut down instead of hibernate, it again forces programs to close without prompting the user to save etc.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.