Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Autoincrement Lost When Copying Database To A Different Host/db

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Autoincrement Lost When Copying Database To A Different Host/db

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      OmeRoon

I think this bug has been fixed a couple of years ago, but it seems it has surfaced once again: when copying a database from one host to another (in my case: from our development server to our test server), all is copied perfectly… except for the autoincrement attribute on the primary key. Somehow this is removed in the process. I am copying both the structure and the data.

I found a workaround for now by making an SQL dump (“Backup database as SQL dump”) of the whole database and importing it again on the other server, but I think that is about the same the “copy database to a different host/database” option should do.

I am using SQLYog Ultimate 64 v12.15 (64 bit). Both servers are using an SSH tunnel. The database I am trying to copy is a Typo3 CMS 6.3 installation. If you need any more information, please let me know. 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.