Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

How about Graphical Designer and MS-ACCESS Import?

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog Comments How about Graphical Designer and MS-ACCESS Import?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Medozas

First of all: Great Work! I use SQLYog as far as it goes, and I'm happy about that! Free and really good!

But there are two criterias, if this could be developed, i would donate, kiss your ass and more! 😛

Well, I use EMS MySQL Manager mainly for the grahical Structure of Foreign Keys (like in MS-Access), and this is actually what you need, if you have relational databases with more than 60 tables….

Why not a graphical Designer for that?

For all interested: Check out SQL Porter MS-Access to MySQL to see a perfect tool, which can import all Access-related stuff as Tables, Data,INDEXES AND FOREIGN KEYS – Perfect not? Now take a look at: Pricing and tell me you started crying…. $1,599.00 Please, deer SQLyog-developers….. Could you help me???

If there's need of development…. I'll do whatever is needed in development….. 🙂

Medozas

Ritesh
      Quote:
      Why not a graphical Designer for that?

Its one of the top items in the TO-DO list of SQLyog 2003.

Quote:
      which can import all Access-related stuff as Tables, Data,INDEXES AND FOREIGN KEYS – Perfect not?

You can Import data from Access by using SQLyog's ODBC Import Tool. Use Tools->ODBC Import…

Medozas

I know, I get Table and Data….. but what about indexes and foreign keys?

Medozas

sorry… and primary keys?

Ritesh

They are not supported yet :huh:

Medozas

If i could help in development…. just pass by! [email protected] 🙄

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.