Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

scheduled jobs not showing in list

forums forums SQLyog Using SQLyog scheduled jobs not showing in list

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Sweens
      Participant

I don’t know if it’s relevant or not, but I’ve just upgraded to SQLyog 12.5.1 (64 bit) and have spent the afternoon creating scheduled tasks on a new computer; I set up one previously which has been working fine.

However, after creating all these new scheduled tasks, only the original one appears in the ‘Powertools | Scheduled jobs’ menu window. I’ve checked the Windows Scheduled Tasks and all the tasks created in SQLyog appear there – just not in the above mentioned menu window.

I’ve recreated one and it has added to the Scheduled Jobs window, but when trying to add another, the task scheduler option did not appear. Is there a way to import them all from the Windows Task Scheduler?

Thanks
      Chris

Sibin A S

Hi,

Just to get it clarified, have you created the new jobs in SQLyog? Also, tell the OS of the new computer.

Also, you mentioned “I set up one previously which has been working fine.“. Was this job created in SQLyog or Windows task scheduler?

Regards,
      Sibin

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.