Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Slow On Large Lists

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Slow On Large Lists

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      NickT

I had a query which returned nearly 300,000 rows. The query was perfectly quick and the bulk of the initial delay was transferring the result. This is all fine.

As I scrolled down the list, the responsiveness of the scrollbar decreased and as I scrolled up the responsiveness returned.

For some reason, its quicker to scroll up and down at the top of the list compared to at the bottom.

peterlaursen
      Participant

You are posting in the 'MONyog' category.  I understand it is a SQLyog-related question? Please confirm and please tell the exact program version used.

nithin

Hello,

We understood that its related to SQLyog. And its reproducible at our end, with more than 100,000 rows its happening. We are looking into this and will update you the status soon.

Thank you

Nithin

nithin

We are working on this issue, We will try to provide you special build within 3-4 days.

nithin

We have made maximum improvements with the current implementation. With 100000+ rows now its improved 40-60%. But still some lag is there that we may take some time to find a better solution, and I can not tell now how long will take because we need to discuss this first. If we have any release next week we will include the improvements or else will provide you special build, so that you can experience the difference.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.