Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Feature Request: Execute Query To Multiple Databases

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Feature Request: Execute Query To Multiple Databases

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Sinisa Medic 5 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Sinisa Medic

Could you please add new feature, to execute query to multiple database.

I have 100+ databases, and need to execute the same script to all of them. And it is very painfull 🙁

Maybe, to execute query to all filtered database?

Thanks in advance,

best regards

peterlaursen
    Participant

Am I right that this was a request for SQLyog and not MONyog?

Sinisa Medic

SQLyog, sorry

peterlaursen
    Participant

Hmmm .. I am not sure this is meaningful for a GUI client. It looks rather like some scripting.

Anyway .. please tell: are the databases on the same server/connection or are the databases on different servers/connections?

If they are in the same connection I think it can be considered in this context: http://code.google.com/p/sqlyog/issues/detail?id=813 ?

If they are on different servers/connections do you expect it to work even if there are not open connections to all servers in SQLyog?

Sinisa Medic

The same server. The same connection. I know it can be done using scripting but I could use scripts even for database back up, but yet there is an option in sqlyog 🙂 which i found very useful

Best regards

peterlaursen
    Participant

I have added this in this context (as I proposed):

http://code.google.com/p/sqlyog/issues/detail?id=813

I do not guarantee that it will ever be implemented.

Sinisa Medic

Well, if it ever does, thank you.

Best regards.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.