Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

gamerreviewnew6667

Mutate IO Game Review Mutate.io (mutatio If you like) is a cooperative game similar to agar.io. You control the blob creature that is able to be fed, grown, altered and even used against opponents.  This game was developed for The Pygame Community New Years jam (theme mutation) I wanted in the jam to gain knowledge about networking as well as experiment with game dev habits I'm not accustomed to (e.g. Global state).  This is currently the only server, the one I'm running at: 34.76.77.52, which I'll probably keep up for a month or so when the software is released. The max number of concurrent clients that can be allowed is 10.  For more details on the server and server stuff, please refer to the README.  Discord ID The ID is: Balt16#9563  Versions explained:version 1.0.1 was released prior to the expiration of the jamversion 1.0.2 added some minor bug fixes for the server.py file , which was related to sudden disconnections of clients. disconnections"slim" versions are compiled versions in which I've tried to delete all DLLs, folders, or folders that I don't think you need to use the program. You are responsible for your download.      A Review made by the last of us xxx comic  

Nothing Found

It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.