#1 Larry Woods

Larry Woods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:57 PM

First, I am running 9.61

I am running a "large" SQL statement that is timing out on the server (I am using SQLyogTunnel.php in order to connect remotely). I am getting the following Error after a lengthy timeout:

Error Code: 10
HTTP Error. Could not connect to the tunneling URL.

I can run "smaller" SQL statements both before and after my timed out SQL statement and there is no problem. I suggest that the above error statement is incorrect since I would assume that during the initiation of a remote SQL statement there would be some "handshaking", meaning that there WAS a connection with the tunneling URL. The error should be "Timed Out" or at least "I think it timed out!"

#2 peterlaursen

peterlaursen

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,869 posts
  • Interests:well ... jazz/folk music, photography, chess, nature, ecology, history, bicycling, Highland Malts ... well, Lowland Malts and Cognac too actually :-) just wonder how I get the time to touch a computer! SQLyog and MONyog? no that's not interest, that's BASIC NEEDS simply!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:09 PM

I alos think connection is lost due to timeout setting in webserver and/or PHP.

I don't know if the response to the HTTP-request makes it possible to disstinguish the situations (no initial connection versus timeout). Let us check the internals.

Computers make your grey hair come off ....

Peter Laursen
Webyog

#3 peterlaursen

peterlaursen

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,869 posts
  • Interests:well ... jazz/folk music, photography, chess, nature, ecology, history, bicycling, Highland Malts ... well, Lowland Malts and Cognac too actually :-) just wonder how I get the time to touch a computer! SQLyog and MONyog? no that's not interest, that's BASIC NEEDS simply!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:45 AM

Added to our issue tracker here: http://code.google.c.../detail?id=1542
Computers make your grey hair come off ....

Peter Laursen
Webyog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users