• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DavidK

DavidK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:46 PM

The sync wizard is great. I now have saved the xml file for the job I want to run over and over during development (I upload changes frequently so my client can see them). It's just a bit irritating (and time consuming) to run through the wizard dialog boxes each time choosing the same defaults. Any way to run the XML from a command line, macro icon, or such outside of the wizard with one click?

#2 sathish

sathish

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:36 AM

Hello,

You can save and scheudle the job for Database synchronization

Go to SQLyog ‘Powertools’ menu or from command line. Refer: http://webyog.com/fa...agent_-sja.html

To schedule the SJA file you need to choose "schedule" on the last screen of the powertool wizard(See attached images).
Refer: http://webyog.com/fa...dule-a-job.html
Now the 'SJA scheduled task file' will have the argument to execute the SJA job file.

You can manually execute the scheduled job file from SQLyog Powertools->Scheduled jobs(See attached images).

Regards,
Sathish

Attached Files

#3 peterlaursen

peterlaursen

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,869 posts
  • Interests:well ... jazz/folk music, photography, chess, nature, ecology, history, bicycling, Highland Malts ... well, Lowland Malts and Cognac too actually :-) just wonder how I get the time to touch a computer! SQLyog and MONyog? no that's not interest, that's BASIC NEEDS simply!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:20 AM

You can run it from command line as well. Refer the first link in Sathish's post.
Computers make your grey hair come off ....

Peter Laursen
Webyog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users