Not Fast Enough
Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:57 PM
My server has 8GB of RAM and accepts 150 open connections at the same time. But it is not running anywhere near fast enough. Any suggestions?
Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:04 AM
Please mention information listed below:
1) How many servers are registered?
2) Are you using SSH tunnel to connect to MySQL server?
3) Are you collecting OS metrics?
4) How much is the Data collection Interval time?
5) Processlist/proxy Sniffer is enabled?
6) Is Email Notification is enabled?
7) Mention OS where MONyog is running? If linux send us output of these commands:
i) uname -a
Also, You can create a support ticket by sending an email to 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:14 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users