#2 Shalmali

Shalmali

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 04:44 AM

Srivatsa,

Thank you for the opportunity to meet with you and discuss your experience and knowledge. But we regret to inform you that we can not offer employment as your skillset did not match our requirements. Thank you for contacting Webyog.

Thanks,
Some madam

Respected Chirag Sir, I have attended the recruitment process on 26th of April by direct HR mailing- they have given me a project work (INNO DB PLUG-IN CHECK),I tried it and mailed you inturn. I got invitation for selection process, I took the written test in the company itself, and attended the interview then itself, I am sure that i had done better in Interview. I was interviewed by some Madam, she told me that she would mail me with in a week, but upto now i didnt get any , plz plz let me know what ever might be the result, positive or negative. Could you plz check it once and reply me ?? I am waiting for that sir...

My details :

Name : Srivatsa Abhilash,
email id : abhisrivatsa@gmail.com

Thanking you sir..
Faithfully your's
Srivatsa Abhilash.

#3 jatin

jatin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 12:41 PM

hi ,i got a mail from webyog on 30 th July that my cv is shortlisted and they have given me an assignment i did it my assignment was to integrate people search api () here is my assignment http://file1.hpage.c...l/htmlpage.html and on 5 august i wrote about this on webyog forum http://www.webyog.co...?showtopic=6205 your hr Mr chirag confirms that i am shortlisted for next round but i didn't get any confirmation mail from hr@webyog.com yet so i want to know if i am shortlisted then when will i get the mail for next step?? please reply plus the above webyog link is hidden now i got error [#10344] but u will not get this error if u open this link because you are an advance member i think

#4 peterlaursen

peterlaursen

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,869 posts
  • Interests:well ... jazz/folk music, photography, chess, nature, ecology, history, bicycling, Highland Malts ... well, Lowland Malts and Cognac too actually :-) just wonder how I get the time to touch a computer! SQLyog and MONyog? no that's not interest, that's BASIC NEEDS simply!

Posted 14 August 2011 - 05:50 PM

Please stop posting such in our public Forum. This is not a matter for the public. We will contact you when appropriate for us. we are working as fast as we can but we have 100+ applicnts every week.
Computers make your grey hair come off ....

Peter Laursen
Webyog

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users